Chronic cold may be a common upset. once you have innate reflex, watery discharge from the nose (runny nose), unquiet or full nose with watery, red eyes for over associate degree hour, it is termed is termed as persistent rubor. House dirt and allergic reaction to pets or different animals the foremost common causes of persistent rubor. however before you pop antibiotics, browse abreast of why taking antibiotics for cold and cough may be a dangerous plan. different medicines ar a perfect thanks to treat this chronic condition.
In Ayurveda, cold is mentioned as Vata-Kaphaja Pratishaya. Ama (toxins), Asatmya (any amendment within the surroundings round the individual) and virudh ahar (wrong combination foods) leads to cold or allergic conditions. Ama impaired digestion and metabolism. Wrong food mixtures (Virudh Ahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, beverage with milk, drawn butter with honey, frozen dessert once night meals, ends up in allergic reaction.
Remedies for chronic cold in Ayurveda
If the symptoms ar severe and chronic, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is run. This helps to alleviate Ama and balance Tridosha. For people who don’t have digestion problems, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is run with flavourer oils like Semitic deity taila or Shadbindu taila.
After the Panchakarma treatment, Ayurvedic medicines ar administered to enhance metabolism immunity and strength of higher tract. Here ar some natural remedies to spice up your system.
Ayurvedic medicines that useful to treat chronic cold are:
- Mahalaxmi vilas Ras
- Taalisapatradi Choornam with honey
- Sitopaladi Choornam with honey
- Strict diet precautions for cold
- Consume light-weight food and lukewarm water.
- Consume Kaphahara low spicy food, saindhav salt (rock salt), legumes and soups.
- Avoid oily food, soured food, symptom food, food that’s too hot or too cold, sour food.
- Do not consume sweets, banana, curd, ice creams, cakes, yellow grams, alcohol and cold beverages.